Name and surname : Leonardo Joaquín Uranga.
- Intensive Therapy Specialist. Clinical Pharmacology.
- Mgt. Health Management.
- Physician in charge of Intensive Therapy at the Hospital Príncipe Córdoba and Sub in charge of Intensive Therapy at the Hospital Italiano de Córdoba. National University of Cordoba. Catholic University of Córdoba.
- In University Teaching Degree Chair of General Pharmacology, Faculty of Medical Sciences, National University of Córdoba; Teacher of the Mandatory Final Plan (PFO) of the Faculty of Medicine, Catholic University of Córdoba.
- In Postgraduate Teaching Instructor of University Specialty of Intensive Therapy. Active participation in Hospital Committees (Patient Safety, Quality, Teaching and Research).
- In charge of the Teaching and Research Committee of the Hospital Príncipe de Asturias. Doctorate in Medicine.
Institution / Affiliation: Hospital Municipal Príncipe de Asturias de Córdoba, Hospital Italiano de Córdoba.
City-Country : Córdoba, Argentina.
Argentine Society of Intensive Therapy. Argentine Association of Experimental Pharmacology. Asincopp.
Research lines / topics:
Line of research inflammatory phenotypes in Respiratory Distress.
Integration of the Psychoneuroimmunoendocrinological Network
Other academic / professional background:
Doctorate in Medicine.